So Sunday afternoons are pretty laid back and relaxing around here. After getting home from church (and a cruise through Wendy's drive thru) we just hung around and relaxed. I wanted to get some cute pictures of Kendall in her dress. I remember getting this dress at one of my showers. I LOVED it, but at the same time thought, "This dress is a size 9 months! She'll NEVER be big enough to wear it!" HA! How laughable that thought is to me now! I barely turned around and here she is wearing it. So I was insistent on getting some cute, adorable, sweet, angelic pictures of Kendall in it. HA again! This little busy body doesn't have time to stand still long for pictures these days. She has too much to do and too many places to go. (She's just like her Mama).
Who knew this first picture - with her collar turned up - would be the best I would get.
For this picture, Daddy was out of sight of the camera trying to get Kendall to laugh. I guess she didn't think it was all that amusing. "Really, Daddy, could you try a little harder, please?"
Crawling towards Mommy and the camera...The love for the camera lives on!
Turning for a split SECOND from what she is doing to give me a half-smile.
And off to the races!
I gave up at this point. Oh well, everyone was getting hungry and sleepy anyway. But we did what was priority on the agenda: relax, play, and just enjoy the day.
I happen to think that every single one of those pictures are cute, adorable, sweet, and angelic!! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat was me, Shelley!! For some reason it only accepted my anonymous response! Ha!!
ReplyDelete