The Goza house is crazy lately. I feel like I'm constantly on the go, wiping noses and booties, cleaning messes, scrubbing floors, monitoring behavior, loading videos, reading books, bathing stinkers and cooking dinner. Yep, that about sums up my life this summer. There's some random outings, but now it's just easier to go crazy at home than go crazy trying to haul kids and paraphernalia around in the summer heat. But despite the drop dead at the end of the day weariness to only wake up and do it all again the next day schedule, I'm loving these two girls. All too soon they'll be at school every day so I'm choosing (mostly) to laugh at it all, take a deep breath, and desperately ask God for strength and wisdom for the day.
Here's some of the random craziness...
Kendall decided she and Brielle should have a campout in the laundry room on her new favorite Fancy Nancy pillow.
Brielle took the opportunity to do what she loves: check Kendall's teeth. We swear she's going to be a dentist. She's obsessed with people's teeth.
Bossy Big Sis finally got her on the pillow. Kinda.
After watching four episodes of The Lucy Show, Kendall decided to play office. She set her desk up herself with items from her room that consisted of: two phones (one modern and one like Lucy's), computer, clock, paper, glasses (to see of course) and pictures and decorations ("because every desk needs to have decorations" she said). Within five minutes she was frustrated because the phone would not quit ringing long enough for her to "scroll the website looking at cute dresses". Don't know WHERE she got that idea from. I just hope she develops a better work ethic than that of Lucy Carmichael!
Kendall took this picture of Mommy and Brielle. I love it.
Here's the neighborhood rabbit that routinely shows up in our front and back yard.
Kendall's not supposed to pick her little sis up but she did for a quick picture.
Swinging in the back yard is fun this summer as well. Kendall usually dictates how high and for how long Brielle can swing.
I'm sure there will be much more random craziness to come this summer. It's only begun!








No comments:
Post a Comment