Happy Birthday, Brielle!!
I simply cannot believe it's here. I was warned it would be here before I knew it. I was told to be prepared that the second one grows up even faster. Did I listen? Yeah, maybe a little, but it didn't fully sink in. After all, there's no way it could be any faster, right? Wrong.
One year ago today this precious little girl joined our family after much, much prayer. Brielle has truly been a blessing. There's no way I could imagine us without her. God made the perfect little girl to complete our family.
Here are some things about Brielle at one year:
Brielle...
... walks anywhere and everywhere she wants to go.
... stiiiillll has two teeth (though she's working hard on the top two).
... laughs at everything like her Daddy.
... makes silly faces and noises hoping to get more laughs.
... loves her bouncy ball. She bounces it all over the house.
... cares nothing about reading a book.
... likes her sleep. She'll lay in her bed for a while after waking up.
... hasn't really developed a favorite lovie or character yet.
... likes to play in Kendall's kitchen.
... likes to play with anything in Kendall's room, really.
.... is a beach bum like her Mama.
... entertains herself pretty well.
... stays entertained by her Sis.
... likes stroller rides.
... loves to swing.
... eats paper.
... hates green beans, carrots, peas and noodles.
... gobbles up avocados, strawberries, bananas, bread and cheese. She's even been known to eat greens and white chicken chili.
... loves to snuggle with Mama in the rocking chair in the mornings.
... will sometimes leave a bow in her hair.
... has the cutest little raspy voice.
... is considering on being a dentist because she loves to examine every one's teeth with her pointer finger.
... dances (bounces and jumps) a lot.
... "vacuums" the den floor back and forth with her walker
... wrinkles her nose when she laughs.
I give up on slowing time down. I'm going to put my efforts instead on enjoying the moments.
Happy Birthday, Briellie Bop!! I love you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment