Kendall had her school fall party recently. She was so excited that Daddy was able to come to this one.
(I really thought I had a picture of Daddy to back up what I said, but apparently I don't.)
You can see a little of Gabe in this background. Told ya he came! Kendall and her classmates made an owl craft.
Brielle had a blast playing in the big kid room. And she wore Kendall's fall outfit. It fit perfect, even down to the shoes! (Occasionally things work out the way I plan. Occasionally.)
Brielle and Masen cooked in the kitchen together...
...while Kendall and her class said their fall poem for the parents with the help of MRs. Belinda.
What fall party is complete without pin the stem on the pumpkin??
And lastly they got to go play in the inflatable obstacle courses set up for the occasion.
Happy fall, y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment