Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kendall Conversations {vol. 16}

While reading from her new Bible...

Daddy: Yes, God made the sun so we could see how wonderful everything He made is.

Daddy: What are you glad that God made that the sun lets you see?

Kendall: I'm glad He made the sun so I could see Disney World.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's absolute favorite movie (and Christmas present) right now is The Sound of Music.  She was introduced to it with Carrie Underwood's latest version, and now she's absolutely obsessed.  Her five-year-old mind is trying to wrap itself around elapsed time and that the movie made a long time ago is about a family that lived even longer ago.  Apparently these concepts can be tricky...

Kendall:  Are the real VonTrap children still alive?

Daddy:  I think so.

Kendall:  Well I know Leisl is because she's sixteen going on seventeen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The last morning in Disney World while we're in line for the bus to take us to Magic Kingdom,

Kendall:  Didn't you tell me no more Sprite (in my refillable resort mug that we're been filling every morning before embarking for the day)??

Mommy (for the tenth-ish time):  Yes!  Because every morning you've had to PEE while we've been on the bus on the way to a park.

Kendall:  Ok.  Good.  I got root beer instead.

Mommy thinking to herself: @#*%(%#*#(@)!

No comments:

Post a Comment