I did a scientifically sound measurement in the front yard, and here's what I have recorded:
And another nice surprise was that Daddy stayed home from work to play with us. (Notice that, thanks to Nana, Kendall has mittens this time. Poor thing nearly got frostbite last December since Mommy didn't have any mittens for her.)
Mommy and Kendall...
And Sophie, too! She had a blast running around the yard chasing the snowballs Gabe threw for her. Notice the snow is up to her armpits.
After snowball throw and catch, Daddy and Sophie decided to build a snowman. Sorta.
Kendall supervised. Somehow she knew the plan was not working well.
Even a toddler realized this poor snowman needed some help. Poor, pathetic little snowman. And just think, Daddy has a law degree. Guess it takes a different kind of talent to build a decent snowman. But the point was everybody had a blast.
And I just can't help but ending with a big, WHO DAT to the Saints. Seriously, did you think I would leave them unmentioned?? My feet are almost back on the ground. Almost. Record snowfall and a Super Bowl win all in one week. Now, who really would have thought DAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment