
Toddler fun. Rearranging project. Daddy slacking on the clean up job. Call it what you want, but Kendall's room was quite the mess. While Mommy was slaving away in the kitchen to get dinner on the table, Daddy and Kendall were patiently waiting and playing in her room. And you see what I found when I called the family to the table. Daddy had fun getting all the jammies put back in the drawer, organized by sets, size and long/short sleeve, of course. (teethy grin) I coulnd't help but post it for several reasons. First, it's just plain cute. Second, it reminds me that play comes before neatness sometimes. And lastly, one day all too soon I will not have a messy, curious toddler to pick up after.
I personally LOVE Kendall's hands over her face! Too cute! And the fact that Daddy is laying in the middle of a bunch of pink stuff is priceless! How sweet is this?!
ReplyDelete