Tuesday, May 15, 2012

School Year End

I just can't stinkin' believe we've wrapped up another school year.  Kendall had a fabulous final year in Mother's Morning Out.  I cannot believe my baby will be in Kindergarten (well, K3) next year!! She's growing up at lightning speed.  I'll be a nervous wreck when she starts real kindergarten!

I feel so blessed to have been the director of the MMO this year. I got to pop into her class lots throughout the year and really felt a part of her school day.  As a teacher in the past I never got to do that since I was focused on my own class.  I have the best of both worlds.  I love my job and co-workers, and I still feel like a stay at home mom since we go to school two days a week and I get to "bring her to work with me".

Kendall had two of the bestest teachers on the planet this year.

Mrs. Valerie....

Mrs. Alicia....
They both will be greatly missed by Kendall next year. Thank you, Mrs. Valerie and Mrs. Alicia, for you love of children, hard work, and dedication to the Lord. You've planted seeds into the hearts of young lives that will be carried with them for years to come. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment