Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday, Kendall!




I just can't believe my firstborn is now FOUR.  It really hurts my feelings. She's growing up way too fast.  To try to capture her at this young age I interviewed her.

What's your favorite...

color - pink and purple

toy - Jasmine doll, Barbie car

food - Mexican, tomatoes and strawberries

day of the week - Saturday because I can watch Doodlebops

video - Doodlebops (duh) and Barbie

fruit - strawberries

lunch - ham and cheese sandwich

game - Princess Memory

snack - Chees-its

animal - giraffe

book - Fancy Nancy

friends - Timberlynn, Meredyth, Isaac, Marlee, Carley, Seth

cereal - Honey Nut (??)

thing to do outside - play with my pink ball

drink - lemonade

holiday - Valentines Day so I can get a basket and give my friends Valentines

song - If You're Happy and You Know It

Bible story - David and Goliath

thing to so at school - homeliving

What do you want to be when you grow up? a teenager and work in an office

What makes you special?  From God

Where do you like to go? Target

What does the Bible say?  Love others and be kind.

What does Mommy say alot?  Time to go wash your hands.

What does Daddy say alot? Time to go get a bath.

What do you like to do with Mommy? Play games.

What do you like to do with Daddy? Play outside.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENDALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment