Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Howdy, Birthday Cowgirl!

Kendall chose a Jessie (from Toy Story) cowgirl birthday party this year. And Mommy chose the park again as the perfect place to rope in all her friends for a throw down good time.

We dodged the weather and got her party off without a hitch before the rain came through.  We'd rather get wet from rain than sweat any day.

I tamed down the decorations and festivities this year.  I have a newborn, people. 

I did make Kendall a cowgirl skirt, though.


The littlest cowgirl of the group, though, spent the morning with a friend who will be keeping her when I go back to work.  Brielle is just too little to brave this crazy rodeo of a party.



And the cake?  Walmart.

Here's Kendall with two of her best buds, Meredyth and Timberlynn.


Time for the presents.

Seth and Meredyth were great cowhands.

Nana and Grandpa managed to get her the only Jessie present of the party.
 
 
Kendall wanted to show off her Jasmine doll for Seth.


But he was much more interested in the Woody figurine cake topper.


As evidenced here as Woody throws a stampede on poor Jasmine's head.  That's ok.  This girly princess cowgirl could stand a little roughin it up out on the range.  (And I'm referring to Kendall and not so much the doll.)


No comments:

Post a Comment