Friday, November 9, 2012

Little Milestones

Brielle is growing even faster it seems than Kendall.  I'm reliving things she's doing now that Kendall did.  Brielle is not quite rolling over yet, but she's reaching the tipping point and sure is trying.  Just needs a little more uumph.  Here's a picture taken last night for my mom...


...because this is a similar picture of Kendall and me that is one of her absolute favorites and is framed on her mantel.


I think when I'm old and grey I'll have to check their eye color to remember which one is which.


The other major milestone from today was Brielle's first taste of cereal.  She wasn't quite sure what to think.  Only one bite acutally went down instead of right back out. She likes her food, but not like her sister did!!


 
 
Here's Kendall's picture from her first time to eat.  We called her the Cereal Killer.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment