Friday, May 23, 2014

End of Year Program

The day I had dreaded all school year arrived! And I made it through barely (in part due to keeping Brielle halfway still and quiet in my lap). But nonetheless I made it with minimal tears (they all came the two weeks leading up). It would have been kind of Mrs. Rita to have picked a year to retire when I did NOT have a child "graduating".  But apparently she didn't consult me on the matter.

Kendall was so proud of her certificate.  She also received a Bible with her name in it.


This was the best family picture we were able to get.  Never mind the blue thingie coming out of Gabe's head!


I had specifically prayed that God would bless Kendall with a truly special friend this year.  A friend that would love Jesus and be a godly influence on her.  God answered that prayer twice over.

Kendall and bff #1 Keely...

...and bff #2 Hannah.

Keely will be attending a different public school next year but her mom (who is an MMO teacher and has become a friend to me as well) and I have made a promise to keep them in touch with each other.  Hannah attends our church and will also be going to the same school as Kendall next year.

Kendall is on the top row. You can spot her big pink bow easily.

Kendall and me with Keely and Monica.



Such a sweet night to celebrate an awesome school year.

1 comment: