One popular attraction was the hurricane simulation wind machine.
Kendall and her bff, Keely
Speaking of Mrs. Belinda teaching her students to sacrificially give to others, Kendall shared two of her dozen roses she received at her end of the year party with her two closest classmates, Keely and Paris.
One last class picture with a world's greatest teacher cookie cake!
Kendall has absolutely adored Mrs. Belinda this year. She had been upset the last few weeks as the year began to draw to a close. Mrs. Belinda gave each child a beach towel with their initial monogrammed on it. She attached this note with ribbon. When we got home Kendall said, "I want to keep this in my book bag next year so I can remember this day forever." After I shared that with Belinda through text later, we had a cry together. Yep, Mrs. Belinda will always be special.
Here's the note Kendall wrote to Mrs. Belinda along with her year end present.

No comments:
Post a Comment