Thursday, August 20, 2015

Brielle Conversations {vol. 4}

While getting out of the bathtub, a hairband fell into the toilet.  Wanting to be a good example given Brielle's history of flushing random objects (remember the lodged bouncy ball that cost us a new toilet??), Mommy decided to wait and flush the dang band when she wasn't around.

Brielle:  Uh-oh.  There's a hairband in the potty. You gonna have to get it out.

Mommy (proud of her parenting skills used on the obviously effective bouncy ball fiasco):  That's right, we only flush poo poo, tee tee and toilet paper down the potty.

Brielle:  ...And Nemo.

Mommy just got one-upped by a almost three-year-old.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While getting onto the potty, Brielle lost her balance before quickly regaining control.

Brielle: Whew!  I was almost Nemo!!

(Not sure about all the correlations to Nemo, considering I've never shown her the movie that I can recall.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While looking together at a picture,

Brielle: Look Kendall!  You wearing eye muffs!

Kendall: Brielle, those are called sunglasses.



No comments:

Post a Comment