How is it possible that this little thing is old enough for preschool??!
And her July birthday let her weasel her way in this year without having the wait another year like her big sis did!
Be still my heart, this is just not possible!
(Please ignore the ghetto apartment door...we're in transition)
She's just so grownie and big. And she knows it.
Brielle wants so bad to be big like Kendall. And for the fist time she feels she's doing something BIG... a BIG school bag, a BIG school folder...and BIG girl school shoes that she rocks like Pete the Cat.
I must confess, as bittersweet as having my baby start preschool, it was more sweet than bitter. Can you detect the excitement on my face knowing that once a week I now get four hours to myself?? I was especially excited this particular morning because I was headed to pick out granite for the new house. But I got a hard time from all my co-worker friends about just now excited I really was since we were numero uno in the carpool line. Peeps, I had to meet my granite guy early!
Hanging out with Mrs. Belinda waiting for carpool to start.
Have a great first day of school, Brielle! You've reached official big girl status! I'll see ya in a couple of hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment