Friday, September 19, 2008

Baby Portraits of Kendall




Mommy took about 100 pictures of Kendall, hoping to get the "perfect" shot. Kendall was very cooperative until about picture 99, or Mommy probably would have taken more. One of these will be used for her birth announcement. I can't decide which one. Help me out! (I apologize for the sideways picture. I'm still learning this whole blog thing. Danielle, help!)

9 comments:

  1. My vote is the middle one!! I love her cute little mouth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is the first one. I LOVE naked babies :). Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all- but the nekked one is my favorite. Right click on your pictures before you post them, and it'll give ya the option to rotate :)
    That youngin' is BEAUTIFUL Carey!! I'm so impressed with your photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND forgot to say that I change my mind on who she looks like- definitely more Gabe now to me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are ALL fantastic...I guess if I had to chose one, it would be the middle one. I like the way the blanket is draped over her and that you can see part of the monogram. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...but you can see her face better in the top one?! Girl, you have a tough decision to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know which one I like! Miss her so much already--we will be back up there really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think she looks like Gabe too, but of course she will change about 20 million times (it seems) going back and forth. Sometimes she will look like you, sometimes she will look like Gabe, sometimes she will look like both of you, & sometimes she will not look like either one of you really...at least this is what happened to us :). All I know is she is BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any photo of Kendall is tops with me. I was able to meet her this past weekend for the first time, and I'm in love all over gain. Carey and Gabe are already great parents.

    ReplyDelete