Sunday, September 21, 2008

Family Photos



What a precious miracle God has brought into our lives! This photo is true to my life the past week and a half. I could just hold Kendall and stare at her all day. Kendall has a problem with her little finger, though. There is something wrapped around it. Actually, several somethings: Mom, Dad and all her grandparents. Kendall Lauren means "Royal Conquerer". If she lives up to her name, lets hope she doesn't royally bulldoze her adoring and doting parents.

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget great-grandparents. They are firmly around that little finger too! She is indeed a gift from God and we are so grateful.

    (Wonderful pictures--kudos to photographer Dee--he hasn't lost his touch!)

    (Still haven't figured out how to post non-anonymously!)

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you ought to use the first picture (with you, Gabe and Kendall) in your announcement. I originally voted for the naked one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What precious pictures! I just checked out your blog for the first time and I love all the photos. Kendall is such a wonderful blessing! And such a cutie pie! I hope you are doing ok and doing well at home with her. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since both of Kendall's pinky fingers are taken by her parents and grandparents, I'll take her little toe. :)

    Aunt Ju-Ju

    ReplyDelete