Kendall Lauren Goza born at 1:37 pm on September 11, 2008 7 lbs. 15 oz. 21 1/2 inches long "For this child I have prayed, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of Him" 1 Samuel 1:27
Yes, indeed. Welcome! I was there when Daddy Gabe brought you out of the delivery room to welcome you to the world. You have two awesome parents and grandparents that love you beyond measure! I am your adopted grandmother and my name is Margaret. Welcome "Little Princess!"
Girl, you sure don't look like you just gave birth . . . you look GREAT! She's a cutie!!!
ReplyDeleteGod has so blessed Gabe, Carey and Kendall. She is a beautiful little girl. Who would know better than her Papa G!
ReplyDeleteYes, indeed. Welcome! I was there when Daddy Gabe brought you out of the delivery room to welcome you to the world. You have two awesome parents and grandparents that love you beyond measure! I am your adopted grandmother and my name is Margaret. Welcome "Little Princess!"
ReplyDelete