Friday, October 31, 2008

So Cute It's Scary!



Our church did not have its annual Harvest Festival this year. Boo! (That's "Boo" as in "I don't like it. Not good", not "Ha! Ha! I scared you!" Being that this blog refers to Halloween, didn't want to confuse the context.) Since Halloween fell on a Friday night there was too much competition with high school football games and weekend plans. I hope we have it again next year. It's really a blast. My friend Jennifer (Aunt JenJen) and I have an annual tradition of dressing as Lucy and Ethel. (She, along with my sister and I are avid Lucille Ball fans.) And we said all along that the baby would be Little Ricky this year whether I had a boy or a girl. That made total sense to us. She would be my arm charm for the night. Gabe's kinda glad we didn't have it this year; he didn't want his daughter dressed up as a boy. But there's always next year! She'll be able to beat a drum and say "Babaloo!" by then. I would post pics of us a Lucy and Ethel, but I need to find them first. I know you're all dying to see them. So all that to say that Kendall had to settle for just a bib this year.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! ha!! That would have been PERFECT!! Like you said...there is always next year. She could be Little Ricket instead of Little Ricky! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay you have got to read woodman's post! just go check it out :)
    oh and kendall is darling as usual!

    ReplyDelete