Hello, it's your Vitameatavegamin Girl!
I'm never tired or listless...
And I poop at parties...
And I drink bittle lottles...
And I'm very popular!
Huh??? For those of you who are just not quite sure what I'm talking about, this entry is an ode to all my fellow Lucy fans out there, any of whom could quote the entire Vitameatavegamin episode for you.
My friend, Jennifer, gave Kendall this Lucy onesie and I've been waiting a while now for it to fit her. We couldn't resist a photo session. Kendall was supposed to have been Little Ricky this past Halloween but our church didn't have the annual Harvest Festival. It'll have to wait until next year. Kendall will beat a drum and yell "Babaloo!" by then. That's IF we can convince Daddy Gabe to let his little princess dress up like a boy. That'll be a hard sell.
Anyway, Kendall will be a Lucy fan just like her Mommy, Aunt JuJu, and Aunt JenJen. Can't wait until we can sit down and watch episodes together!
I may cast a vote with Gabe also
ReplyDeleteHi Carey I found you!
ReplyDeleteKendall is precious! She sure can strike a pose!