...it does.
My pregnancy cravings for Mexican food live on well into Kendall's second year of life, so when asked where I wanted to eat for Mother's Day it was a no-brainer. (Gabe concludes that a secret to our happy marriage is making sure I get a Mex Fix every week or so.) And Kendall is carrying on the love affair. Mi amigos, she has discovered chips and salsa, and life will never be the same.
And notice she has her own little bowl to dunk her chips into. She was one happy little senorita as she threw quite a little fiesta over them. (She also polished off a plate a been burrito, rice and beans.) Yep, she might be looking a little more like her Daddy these days, but she is definitely like her Mama!
oh my mercy i love that youngen. seriously!!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! I could use a mexi fix every week or so myself! :)
ReplyDeleteOle! We need a Tortilla Soup run next week before JuJu starts summer school. Whatcha say?
ReplyDeleteHA! My boys are the same way! :)
ReplyDelete