Friday, June 17, 2011

Friend Fun {Part 1}

This week we went to the zoo for our play day.  The kids had a great time despite the heat.  It was a balmy 92 degrees compared to the triple digits last time.  So who's complaining?


Caleb was the official directional guide and keeper of the map.  He kept us all on track.

Kendall enjoyed petting the goats.

So did Eli and Mrs. Sindee.

And of course the merry-go-round was a favorite.  Kendall chose the tiger all on her own.  Smart girl!

Caleb, Collin and Mrs. Danielle posed quickly before we took off.

Hmmm, Keri and Kendall look up to something!

Kendall's adoration for Caleb lives on, as evidenced by this snap.  Smart girl.  I think he's great, too!



Kendall got hold of the camera and had a photo shoot of her own.  This is Kendall's picture of the tiger-before Caleb convinced her to turn the camera the other way.

And this was her best shot.  The finger was an issue in all her attempts.  Too much to maneuver for a two- and- three-fourths-year-old, I guess.

I guess Caleb took a turn with the camera as well, cuz I didn't take these and I didn't crawl into the "prairie dog" tunnels.


And we completed the visit with the train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment